The E-ZPass is a payment transponder that can be added to a shopping cart. You may use www.paybyplatema.com for processing; you are not required to stop, even though several countries have their own E-ZPass; the transponders of each country are permitted under the following conditions. Therefore, you can use E-ZPass tag transponders in Massachusetts if you have an E-ZPass from each of these states.
Nonetheless, you should use it if you still need an E-ZPass from another state or province. A primary E-ZPass MA transponder requires a license plate registered in the United States.
EZDrive MA is electronic toll software designed for E-ZPass or PaybyPlateMa to settle toll infractions. PaybyPlateMa is a toll payment system that tracks tolls based on a vehicle’s license plate.
Apply for an E-ZPass MA account
1). Online applications:
- A device with a reliable internet connection.
- Your personal information and payment details.
- Visit the official EZ Drive MA account: https://www.ezdrivema.com/accountcreationselection.
- Now, type your license plate number.
- After that, enter the required details of your vehicle, such as make, model, and year of manufacture.
- Finally, enter your payment information like a credit card, debit card, or bank details from them).
2). By email:
- Send the completed and signed application file to the address indicated:
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center.
- 27 Central State Unit.
- Reddish-brown, MA 01501-1800.
3). Apply in person:
- You can apply in person at one of the Massachusetts Customer Service Centers.
- You can also go to one of the partner sites for EZ Drive MA.
If you have a PaybyPlateMa login account, you can use your car registration number to pay your tolls. Users can also take advantage of several offers and discounts at PaybyPlateMa.com.